Multiple Accounts and KYC Policy
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all users of Socialcash.app have a single, legitimate account. This policy also outlines the required documents for identity and address verification.
- It is prohibited to have more than one account on our app or website.
- If it is detected that a customer has more than one account, all accounts will be temporarily disabled.
- The customer will be requested to choose which account to keep active, while the others will remain permanently blocked.
- If it is detected that a customer creates multiple accounts, the company reserves the right to request additional verification from the customer.
- If the customer is unable to provide the requested information, the company will permanently disable the customer’s accounts without a refund.
List of Required and Supported Documents
The following documents may be required during the verification process at Socialcash.app:
- Identity Verification:
- Government-issued international passport
- Government-issued identity card
- Government-issued driver’s license
- Selfie with an identity document
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Address Verification:
- Utility bill or bank statement, not older than 6 months
- Paper or electronic versions are allowed
- No modifications to the documents are allowed
- All required documents should be provided in good quality, all text should be readable, and there should be no modifications or edits of the document photos. Otherwise, we would have to reject them and request new copies without modification or in better quality.